Thursday 4 October 2012

'I was plied with drink and sexually abused': Tearful Bai Ling breaks down on Celebrity Rehab




Troubled actress Bai Ling broke down as she talked about being sexually abused by men who plied her with drink and by generals in the Chinese army as a teen.
The Wild Wild West star, who has become more famous for her off screen drunken antics than her movie roles, was opening up about her problems on the latest episode of Celebrity Rehab on U.S. television.
As the group of addicts in treatment took part in a session about regret and loss, she broke down as she told of a boyfriend she 'didn't like' but who plied her with drink during a fancy meal.

Opening up: Actress Bai Ling broke down in tears as she recalled being sexually abused as she talked during a therapy session on Celebrity Rehab
'(Afterwards) I was just passed out on the pavement and he took me right to his loft and slept with me,' she said. 'I was drunk.'
She said she didn't like 'making love with him' but he would make different drinks every night to get her drunk - to the point where she begged him to take her to hospital one time.

Concern: Dr Drew Pinsky listened as the troubled actress talked about her dark past, revealing how men would ply her with drink and have sex with her
Concern: Dr Drew Pinsky listened as the troubled actress talked about her dark past, revealing how men would ply her with drink and have sex with her

Too much to take: She admitted she had messed up her life by her hedonistic lifestyle
Too much to take: She admitted she had messed up her life by her hedonistic lifestyle
Outrageous: Ling is known for her eye-catching outfits, pictured in Cannes in 2007
Outrageous: Ling is known for her eye-catching outfits, pictured in Cannes in 2007
In tears, she continued: 'I'm this beautiful talented actress but I f***ed myself up being in these clubs, with my nipples out and the tabloids think I'm a bimbo. I'm not a bimbo.
'If I don't stop, I'm dead What's wrong with me?'
She then walks out of the session as Dr Drew Pinsky watches with worry. Outside, actress Sean Young consoles her with a hug.
Later, in a one-on-one therapy with Dr Drew, she talks about how she was abused as a teen when she joined the Chinese People's Army in her home country.
'I have different experiences with different generals, ' she said, explaining that on various occasions from the age of 14 she would be taken to see high-ranking officials who would 'put me on their lap' and abuse her.
'At that time I didn't know what was right or wrong or appropriate. I was vulnerable,' she tells him.
However, Dr Drew is alarmed by the fact she appears to have forgiven the army generals.
Emotional: Bai walked out during the therapy session
Emotional: Bai walked out during the therapy session

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018756/Bai-Ling-breaks-Celebrity-Rehab-recalls-sexually-abused.html#ixzz28KzW0IGn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment